martes, 20 de diciembre de 2011

Facundo Benjamín de la Vega

Hi!
My name is Facundo. I'm seventeen years old and I'm in my last year of school at Pio XI School. I'm from Corrientes, Argentina. I live with my mom, my brother and my two dogs, and I spend the weekends with my dad.


In my free time I listening to music, hanging out with friends or doing physical activities (going running, going to the gym, playing sports, etc.). Actually I practise rugby in Aranduroga Rugby Club because is my favourite sport but I'm keen on playing other sports like basketball, football, paddle, etc.


Im looking forward to do this trip because I like meeting new places, new people (especially from another country) and other cultures, and I would like to practise my English

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario